Table of Contents Show
- Who is global equity finance?
- History of Global Equity Finance
- Why Choose Global Finance?
- Global Equity Finance Work Hours
- global equity finance Customer Support
- Types of Loan Programs Global Equity Finance Offers
- what do I need to apply for a mortgage online?
- How To Login To Global Equity
- global equity finance careers
- Global equity finance reviews
- is global equity finance legitimate?
One of the top platforms for direct lending that offers a variety of mortgage services is Global Equity Finance. They provide several lending services, such as fixed mortgages, ARMs (adjustable-rate mortgages), VA Loans, and many others.
This post will review Global Equity Finance, the salary, and all you need to know about it. Keep reading to discover more.
Who is global equity finance?
Global equity finance is a world-class team of mortgage professionals whose primary purpose is to consistently understand and support the client’s goals and demands.
It is founded on the fundamental values of integrity, customer service, and intelligence. They specialize in refinancing house loans and offer comprehensive mortgage services.
Since its inception, its business approach has always prioritized the consumer, with properly designed loan offers to match the client’s needs.
History of Global Equity Finance
Global equity finance was established in 2005. There were initially roughly 5 workers. Nonetheless, it presently employs more than 250 people as of 2022.
It operates from a number of locations, including the home office in San Diego, California. Global Equity specializes in home loan refinancing and offers comprehensive mortgage services.
It is currently run by its board members, which also include Linda Tucker, Ken Hough, Margarita Randell, and Cornell Hough.
It upholds a reputation for honesty, intellect, and excellent customer service.
Why Choose Global Finance?
Equipped with a staff of mortgage experts and extensive market experience, it aims to stand out from the competition by using honest, open, and dependable lending processes in a field dominated by “big banks” with competing, incompatible objectives and obscure, sometimes corporate-centric reasons.
Here are some benefits of global equity funding
#1. Lifetime Refinance Guarantee
It offers a waiver for all charges on loans if rates improve during the lifetime of your loan. However, terms of conditions apply.
Terms for Lifetime Refinance
- It only applies to rate and term refinancings.
- You must be eligible for one of Global Equity Finance, Inc.’s loan programs at the time of the request.
- However, this does not guarantee any potential loan approval.
- Except for the Lifetime Refinance Guarantee, only one guarantee refund may be issued per customer/loan transaction.
- Guarantees are only available six months after the first loan transactions have been completed.
- As required by state or federal law, certain loans may additionally be subject to extra “seasoning” limitations.
- The guarantee excludes title, escrow, and state fees, as well as any charges and fees from third parties.
#2. No-Risk Appraisal Guarantee
Your appraisal fee will be refunded if your loan does not close for any reason other than those listed in the following exclusions.
Terms of the No-Risk Appraisal Guarantee
- If the firm determines that there is insufficient equity in the property to meet the conditions for an approved loan or if the information collected at the time of application is false or cannot be verified, the reimbursement of the appraisal charge will not be honored.
- One guarantee refund may be provided per customer/loan transaction, excluding the Free Refinance Guarantee.
Related: Yes Finance Loan Services & Reviews
Global Equity Finance Work Hours
Global equity financing is now based in two places. It operates out of Tucson, Arizona, and San Diego, California.
The branches are fully open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. It operates on weekends as well, on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (PST)
global equity finance Customer Support
Customer support is available to address any issues that may arise when conducting an online transaction if you run into any problems. You may get in touch with them via phone or email.
- customer support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number :(800) 245-3279
Types of Loan Programs Global Equity Finance Offers
They offer several types of loan programs, with different perks and requirements. some of the loan programs available in global equity finance are
Home Loans are a special benefit available to qualified U.S. Military personnel, Veterans, and surviving spouses who want to buy, refinance or upgrade the main house. Private lenders offer mortgages and the U.S.
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) guarantees them, which frequently enables these loans to be accessible at interest rates lower than practically any traditional mortgage.
- Zero Down Payment
- Lower Interest Rates & Fees
- Lifetime Benefit
- No Insurance Premiums or Penalties
In order to confirm that you have at least one of the required service requirements, you or your lender must seek a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
- 90 consecutive days of active duty during a conflict
- 181 days of nonstop active duty during times of peace
- 6 years of National Guard or Reserve duty
- The surviving spouse of a military person who passed away in the line of duty or suffered a handicap as a result of their service (who has not remarried).
- They can still accept less good credit. VA Streamline Refinance does not need credit score verification (IRRRL).
- Borrowers are expected to have enough money to meet all of their monthly costs, including their mortgage. VA Streamline Refinance does not need proof of income (IRRRL).
- Home Loans come with a variety of requirements and limitations, but VA mortgage programs provide some of the most obtainable loans.
Fixed Rate Mortgage
A fixed-rate mortgage is a loan with a set interest rate throughout the duration of the loan. This is comparable to an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM), where interest rates are subject to fluctuation over time.
- Stability and Security
- Pay At Your Own Pace
- Affordable Payments
- Straightforward Terms
Related: 4 Ways to Budget Responsibly
- Credit preapproval: The process of purchasing a property is sped up and simplified by getting preapproved for a loan. The method will help you quickly determine which loans meet your budget, saving you time. Additionally, it may speed up the closing procedure, allowing your loan to fund more quickly. Finally, obtaining preapproval can help you establish credibility with lenders by letting them know upfront whether you are qualified for a mortgage.
- Documentation: You will need copies of your homeowner’s insurance, bank account statements, 401(k) statements, and records of any investments you have made when choosing a fixed-rate mortgage to refinance an existing mortgage. You will also need evidence of your income and work history.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARM)
A variable-rate mortgage is an adjustable-rate mortgage or ARM. A fixed mortgage’s interest rate is fixed for the duration of the loan, whereas an ARM’s interest rate is fixed for a certain number of years before it increases once a year for the balance of the loan.
For instance, a 10/1 ARM’s interest rate is fixed for the first 10 years and then adjustable once a year for the next 20 years.
- Lower Initial Payments
- Adjustment Caps
- Potential Smaller Payments
- Credit Preapproval: Preapproval for a loan provides a number of advantages that speed up and simplify the home-buying process. The method will help you quickly determine which loans meet your budget, saving you time. Additionally, it may speed up the closing procedure, allowing your loan to fund more quickly.
- Down Payment: An ARM normally requires the same down payment as other conventional loans, with a minimum of 5%.
- Maximum loan amount: The maximum loan amount for a conforming ARM is now $424,100. There are various rules for loans exceeding this amount (a non-conforming ARM), albeit this threshold may vary by area.
FHA Loans are Available
A Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan is a government-backed loan intended to lower the cost of home ownership or mortgage refinancing. A borrower with less-than-perfect credit can use an FHA loan to get a mortgage with as low as a 3.5 percent down payment.
- Low Down Payment
- Lenient Credit Requirements
- Affordable Interest Rates
- Refinancing Options
Credit: For an FHA mortgage approval with a 3.5% down payment, an applicant’s credit score must be at least 580. Candidates who have a score between 500 and 579 must pay 10%. Scores below 500 are typically disqualified. However, the FHA will make exceptions in rare situations.
Down Payment: An FHA mortgage requires a down payment from an authorized source, which may include but is not limited to donations, grants, and personal savings. The down payment cannot be provided by anyone that might profit from the transaction, such as a seller or lender.
Income: You must provide lenders documentation of your work and income in the form of pay stubs, W-2s, and tax returns in order to qualify for an FHA loan.
CAIVRS clearance: A federal database called the Credit Alert Interactive Verification Reporting System (CAIVRS) maintains track of everyone who has defaulted on a loan from the government, owes back taxes or carries other federal debt. Your ability to obtain an FHA loan will be impeded if you are listed in CAIVRS until your debt is settled.
Type of Residence: Only you or a family member may purchase a main residence with an FHA loan. FHA loans are not available for second homes or vacation properties.
Reverse mortgages are a specific kind of loan to assist homeowners age 62 and above in converting some of their home equity into cash. In contrast to a conventional mortgage, you won’t have to pay the lender on a monthly basis as long as you keep the house.
The money from a reverse mortgage can be for seniors who qualify in a variety of ways, such as monthly payments, a lump amount, or a line of credit.
- Lenient Requirements
- Comfort in Retirement
- No Debt Assigned to Family
- Non-Recourse Loan
Age: The minimum age requirement for borrowers to be eligible for a reverse mortgage is 62.
Basic obligations: Borrowers must show their capacity to pay taxes, insurance, and homeowner’s association dues, if necessary, even if they do not need to produce a credit score or evidence of income.
Type of Home: You must own the property outright or have a sizable amount of equity in it, and it must be your principal residence. You must properly keep the house.
Counseling: All borrowers and non-borrowing spouses must attend an informative counseling session before being approved for a reverse mortgage. This is to inform you of the details of a reverse mortgage and assist you in making a good choice.
Manufactured homes are buildings constructed in a factory after June 15, 1976, and they must adhere to the HUD code’s requirements for safety.
Factory-built modular houses are erected on-site. They are normally installed on a concrete foundation and cannot be relocated.
Therefore the HUD code does not apply to them. Instead, they must adhere to the same local and standard construction rules as site-built residences.
- Lower Interest Rates
- Shorter Terms
If your prefabricated or modular house satisfies the following requirements, Global Equity Finance can assist you in refinancing it:
- The house must have a permanent foundation.
- The property on which the prefabricated or modular home is located must belong to you.
- The house must be at least double-wide.
- The house had to be constructed after June 15, 1976.
In reaction to the 2008 housing bubble crash, the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) was founded under the Obama administration in March 2009, creating the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP).
When this happened, many newly acquired homeowners experienced negative equity, commonly referred to as an “underwater” or “upside-down” mortgage, which resulted from the value of their homes falling below the sum of their mortgages.
Due to the inability of homeowners to refinance to lower mortgage rates, many found themselves in a terrible financial situation.
To help these borrowers who have little to no equity, HARP was developed, allowing them to refinance into more inexpensive mortgages without having to buy new or extra mortgage insurance.
Borrowers can refinance from an adjustable to a fixed-rate mortgage under the HARP program, which also gives them access to lower interest rates and shorter loan periods.
Benefits of HARP
- Lenient Requirements
- Faster Process
- No Limit on Negative Equity
Related: MIT Business Review | 2022
Requirements for a HARP Loan
Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae: Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae must hold or insure your current mortgage in order to qualify for HARP. Use the Internet lookup tools provided by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae if you’re not sure who owns or guarantees your loan.
Date of origin: To qualify for the HARP program, you must establish your loan on or before May 31, 2009. The date of inception of your current mortgage may be found using the lookup tools mentioned above.
Loan-to-value ratio (LTV): You can calculate the loan-to-value ratio by dividing the outstanding balance of your mortgage by the home’s current market value. There is no upper limit on the amount of negative equity you can have, but your LTV must be greater than or equal to 80% to be eligible for HARP assistance.
Payment history: You must be current on your mortgage payments in order to be eligible for HARP. Additionally, you must not have paid more than 30 days late in the previous six months or more than once in the previous year.
Type of house: To qualify for HARP refinancing, your home must be either your primary residence, a secondary, single-unit dwelling, or investment property with no more than four units.
what do I need to apply for a mortgage online?
There are several fundamental requirements for applying for a mortgage that might increase your chances of loan approval. Here are some of the prerequisites.
- Credit preapproval
- Account statement
- good credit score
- social security number
- Best Estimates of Income, Assets, & Liabilities
- Contact & Employment Information
However, these requirements are dependent on the type of mortgage you choose.
Related: TurboTax for Business Review in 2022
How To Login To Global Equity
Here are the methods to login into the global equity platform:
Step 1: Visit the website
2: Click on the “apply” button on the banner on the right
Step 3: Select the Red “Apply” button
Step 4: Fill out your contact and basic information
If documentation is not accessible, please use your best estimate when you fill out the application.
After submitting your application, someone will contact you to assist you with the loan process, Finish up your loan application materials and assist you in choosing the best package and interest rate.
global equity finance careers
If you’re thinking about a career in global equity finance, you can check out the official website to see the most current positions that are available across all of their offices.
For improved job descriptions, you should also look at job search engines like Indeed and Zippia.
However, before you proceed, it is a good idea to read reviews and recommendations from former employees. Additional research on average salary and workplace culture will also be beneficial.
Global equity finance reviews
Its average rating is 3.5 stars, and previous employees have expressed dissatisfaction with the corporate culture and salary plan.
Others grumbled about the poor salary and the absence of employee incentives and benefits, while some largely complained about the management structure and how the employees were treated.
They all, however, commended the work environment and other employees in the organization. Check out a few of the reviews.
“I worked here for several years and was one of the top-producing loan officers. Now that I have industry experience, I can clearly understand how low and ridiculous the pay is. The “particular person” about whom I am sure you all know I am talking likes to flash his fancy car and pay his producers’ bottom dollar. A lot of questionable activity goes on here, and I am sure they will get caught eventually. Learn from my mistake, and steer clear. You can find many other companies with great training programs that offer high volumes of leads, better pay, and great cultures. Do not let the “particular person” manipulate you into thinking otherwise. You will have your pockets and earnings dug into if you work here.
“It is really a good place to work, sales company driven. My colleagues are really helpful and friendly. The manager is really skillful and knowledgeable. However, the salary rate is really low.”
Related: How Does Medmax Finance Work?
is global equity finance legitimate?
Yes, Global Equity Finance is a legitimate business that has been in existence since 2005. They provide several lending services, such as fixed mortgages, ARMs (adjustable-rate mortgages), VA Loans, and many others.
However, there are several terms and conditions attached to transactions with them. It has a 3-star average rating with really good reviews from previous and present customers.
In conclusion, Global Equity Finance is a mortgage broker that commits to comprehending and addressing the particular demands of each of its clients. With you, the client, in mind, they provide the broadest selection of loans and prices.
Global Equity Finance dedicates itself to providing you with world-class customer service, clear and intelligent communication, prompt and accurate answers to your inquiries, advanced processing technologies, and cooperative team culture, all working together to serve you.