Table of Contents Show
- CHS Field Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is the CHS Field?
- Q: What is CHS Field stand for?
- Q: Can I bring a water bottle, food, or beverage to CHS Field?
- Q: Who Owns CHS Field?
- Q: What are the Directions to CHS Field?
- Q: Can I Take Metro Transit to CHS Field?
- Q: What is the Capacity?
- Q: What is the Field Size?
- Q: What is the Field Surface?
- Q: What type of Event is hosted on CHS Field?
- Q: When was this Field Open?
- Q: Does CHS Field have parking?
- Q: Does CHS Field take cash?
- Q: Where are the best parking Options in the CHS Field?
- Q: How long does a baseball game last?
- Q: How much is parking at the St. Paul Saints game?
- Q: What is the Map to the CHS Field?
- Q: Can I Find Parking in the Twin Cities Easily
- Q: Can I Take Public Transportation
- Q: What’s happening at CHS Field today?
- Q: Can you tailgate at CHS Field?
Located at360 Broadway Street, Lowertown Historic District Saint Paul, Minnesota, the CHS field is owned by the City of Saint Paul.
This is a very popular baseball field in Saint Paul, Minnesota. So, if you are curious to know more about this baseball field, we got you! Relax and read through.
CHS Field Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the CHS Field?
Baseball is played at CHS Field, which is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Therefore, both the baseball team from Hamline University and the St. Paul Saints of the International League of Minor League Baseball call it home.
CHS Field is the smallest Triple-A stadium in the Minors and the closest to its tenant’s parent MLB team (at a distance of 12.9 miles along surface streets and Interstate 94), with the Saints’ affiliation with the Minnesota Twins beginning in 2021.
Q: What is CHS Field stand for?
Cenex and Harvest States merged to form CHS in 1998. CHS is a significant grain handler, oil refiner, food processor, gasoline marketer, grain exporter, and distributor of fertilizer.
In fact, the CEO Carl Casale stated when the name of the ballpark was revealed, “People might not know what we do, but at least they’ll remember the name.”
Q: Can I bring a water bottle, food, or beverage to CHS Field?
No, the field does not permit the consumption of outside food or drink. But you can bring water and infant formula inside.
Please call the Saints office at 651-644-6659 in advance of the event you’re attending if you have any special dietary requirements.
Q: Who Owns CHS Field?
The St. Paul Saints run the Field, which is owned by the City of Saint Paul.
Q: What are the Directions to CHS Field?
The field is conveniently located at 360 Broadway, St. Paul, MN 55101, off of I-94 and HWY 52.
Q: Can I Take Metro Transit to CHS Field?
Just why look for parking? Instead, you can get to the field by bus or the METRO Green Line!
Q: What is the Capacity?
The capacity of the CHS field is 7,210
Q: What is the Field Size?
Left field: 330 feet (100 m)
Center field: 405 feet (123 m)
Right field: 320 feet (98 m)
Q: What is the Field Surface?
The Field surface is grass.
Q: What type of Event is hosted on CHS Field?
The events hosted on this field are basically baseball.
Q: When was this Field Open?
May 21, 2015, which is basically 7 years ago.
Q: Does CHS Field have parking?
Yes, there are lots of places to park near CHS Field.
Q: Does CHS Field take cash?
The Saints’ 150-game schedule in 2022, which runs from their first away game on April 5 through their final game, a home game against Omaha set for September 28th, is the longest one they’ve ever had.
However, the field requests that fans arrive ready for cashless transactions this year.
Q: Where are the best parking Options in the CHS Field?
- 145 E 7th St – Block 19 Ramp. Excellent (76) 0.4 mi.
- 405 Minnesota St. – Town Square Parking Ramp Garage. Excellent (17)
- 95 E 7th St. – Robert Street Ramp. Excellent (126)
- 69 East 7th St. – MN2042 City Walk Parking Ramp. Excellent (51)
- 21 6th St E – Treasure Island Ramp Garage. Excellent (756) 0.5 mi.
Q: How long does a baseball game last?
In America, a professional baseball game lasts nine innings and around three hours.
Q: How much is parking at the St. Paul Saints game?
|Parking Facility||Standard Rate||Event Rate||Address|
|Saint Paul Farmers’ Market Lot||~$2 per hour||$5–$30||299 4th St. E.|
|A’BULAE Ramp||Starting at $8||$15||255 6th St. E.|
|Union Depot Lot A||$13 per day||$15||214 4th St. E.|
|Union Depot Lot B||$2 per hour/$10 per day||$15||240 E. Kellogg Blvd.|
|Union Depot Lot C||$4 per day||$10||390 E. Kellogg Blvd.|
|Union Depot Lot D||$2 per day||$10||392 E. Kellogg Blvd.|
|Kal Lot||$8 for up to 12 hours||$15||259 7th St. E|
|Lowertown Ramp||$5 (5 PM–5 AM)||$5–$20||316 Jackson St. N.|
Q: What is the Map to the CHS Field?
Q: Can I Find Parking in the Twin Cities Easily
Parking Access covers several venues in the Minneapolis-St. Paul region in addition to CHS Field parking.
- Parking at Target Field
- Parking at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Target Center Parking
- Minneapolis Convention Center Parking
- Parking at Xcel Energy Center
Q: Can I Take Public Transportation
Yes, numerous buses, including the 21, 54, 61, 63, 64, 70, 74, 94, 353, and 363, also stop on nearby streets. In non-peak hours, the local Metro Transit fare is $2.00; in rush hours, it is $2.50.
Q: What’s happening at CHS Field today?
Certainly, at this moment, there are no upcoming events.
Q: Can you tailgate at CHS Field?
The new tailgating area has space for 500 cars and is paved, according to a Saints statement.
Indeed, it is situated near the recently constructed Lafayette St. junction.
We believe we have been able to satisfy your curiosity about the CHS field and events. So, if you find this article helpful, please share it on your social media and with family and friends.
Also, if you have any other questions, we are ready to help. Just leave a comment in the comment section below.
- en.wikipedia.org– CHS Field
- Best Thai Restaurants in Seattle | 10 Authentic Thai Food Places
- 15 Restaurants for the Best Chinese Food in Portland Maine | 2022 Locations
- 11 best Dog Food for Goldendoodles Puppy | 2022 Reviews
- Error: src refspec Main Does Not Match Any | What to Do
- 10 Incredible Mexican Food in Downtown Seattle and All Locations | 2022