Table of Contents Show
- About Harley Davidson Finance Company
- How Can I Finance a Harley-Davidson?
- Why Should I Use Harley Davidson Finance?
- What is the Location/Address of Harley Davidson Finance?
- Does Harley Davidson Finance Have a Phone Number?
- What Harley Davidson Finance Rates Can I Expect?
- What are Harley Davidson Finance Requirements?
- What is the Lowest Credit Score Harley Davidson Will Finance?
- What credit score do you need to finance through Harley?
- What are Harley interest rates?
- How much down payment do I need for a Harley?
- Who does Harley Davidson use for financing?
- Can you buy a Harley with no money down?
- Does Harley Davidson Financial have a grace period?
Are you one of those who don’t know Harley Davidson finance rates, requirements, phone number, and lowest credit score? Or do you require finance to purchase or sell a secondhand bike?
It would be best if you didn’t work yourself out because accessing any of this isn’t a big deal.
All you need is just the proper guideline about how Harley Davidson finance work, and you’re good to go.
However, you need to know that aside from Harley Davidson giving you finance, insurance, protection plans, and all that, there are lots more packages that you can unbox.
But first, you will need to know how to get started.
Follow us as we walk you through the path of Harley Davidson finance. We have explained their requirements, rates, and lowest credit score. Read on!
About Harley Davidson Finance Company
The Harley Davidson company provides loans, motorcycles, insurance, protection plans, and a visa card, all with the goal of getting and keeping you on the road.
In fact, access to your loan account is only a click away. Myhdfs.com allows you to make a payment, see your loan account, get paperless statements, calculate your loan payback, and much more.
Also, you can select from a number of financing options to make purchasing a new or used Harley-Davidson® motorcycle easier and more convenient.
However, if you’re worried about excellent service, you need to know that nobody provides motorbike insurance better than Harley Davidson Insurance.
Be less concerned; you’re sure to get fender-to-fender protection for your bike from the most acceptable servicing package.
How Can I Finance a Harley-Davidson?
Since regular car loans function similarly to motorcycle loans, some lenders consider motorcycles to be riskier assets and will refuse to provide financing on your Harley-Davidson.
Well, Harley Davidson finance can help you finance your Harley-Davidson.
Let’s have a look at some ways you can finance a Harley-Davidson by leveraging on Harley Davidson finance and a few lenders:
- There are some financial services provided by Harley Davidson finance: Harley Davidson provides financing for the purchase of a motorcycle, as well as components and accessories. You may apply online or at a Harley-Davidson dealership.
- You can get a loan: Many personal loan providers provide loans of up to $50,000 and enable you to utilize your cash for any legal purpose, including the purchase of a new motorcycle.
- Loans for recreational vehicles: Motorbikes are also financed by several internet lenders, banks, and credit unions.
- Your financial institution: Your bank may provide motorbike loans, but the qualifying requirements are usually considerably stricter than if you go via an internet lender or financing broker.
Why Should I Use Harley Davidson Finance?
The most significant advantage of using or even financing with Harley-Davidson is that you can obtain discounts that other lenders cannot, such as cheap introductory rates and rebates.
However, you might not receive the greatest bargain available to you.
Well, consider prequalifying for a personal or motorbike loan elsewhere and using it as leverage when you visit the dealership.
You might be able to reduce your rate by a few points.
What is the Location/Address of Harley Davidson Finance?
The Harley Davidson has different locations for their official payoff and overnight mail.
For the payoff address, it is; HDFS, Department 15129, Palatine, IL 60055-5129 or 1176 Professional Dr, Perrysburg, OH 43551.
If you require the official payment mailing address for Harley-Davidson, use HDFS, department 15129 Palatines IL 60055-5129.
Also, keep in mind that the mortgage loan payment mailing address may be different.
However, if you require the overnight mailing address, it’s department 15129, 5505 N Cumberland Ave, Suite 307, Chicago, IL 60656-1471.
This is different from the typical mailing address for mortgage or car loan payments.
Does Harley Davidson Finance Have a Phone Number?
Yes, Harley-Davidson finance has a phone number. Their phone number is 888.691.4337. Of course, most customers will need to contact their banking or financial institution before making a mortgage or loan payment.
This is why we strongly advise you to dial their phone number; 419-873-2453.
What Harley Davidson Finance Rates Can I Expect?
You should expect different Harley Davidson finance rates for different motorcycles. This is determined by the motorcycle you purchase and your specific circumstances.
In general, expect the following rates from Harley Davidson:
New Harley Davidson motorcycle: has a rate of 4.49% APR
Used Harley Davidson motorcycle: has a rate of 5.49% APR
However, a 2.99% APR is offered to ESB high credit tier clients on new HarleyDavidson® bikes for up to a 60-month period.
The APR may vary depending on the applicant’s credit history and the period of the loan.
A 2021 Heritage Classic in Vivid Black, for example, with an MSRP of $18,999, a 10% down payment and financed balance of $17,099.10, a 60-month payback period, and a 2.99% APR results in monthly payments of $307.17.
Meanwhile, if you finish the Harley Davidson Rider Training Course, you may save a full percentage point of these beginning rates.
Related: Speedy Loans: 2022 Reviews and Offer
What are Harley Davidson Finance Requirements?
To qualify for a Harley Davidson loan, you should have the following requirements and generally fulfill the following criteria:
- You must have good credit: Harley-Davidson does not make credit score requirements public. However, if your credit score is higher than 670, which most lenders consider being a decent credit score, you will have more possibilities.
- Your DTI should be low: After paying your monthly obligations, your debt-to-income ratio (DTI) illustrates how much money you have left over. A DTI of less than 43% is often required to qualify for any sort of loan.
- You should have proof of income: You must show a pay stub or other proof that you earn enough to afford monthly repayments.
- Proof of residency is required: Harley-Davidson may request a utility bill or other verification that you reside where you claim to live.
- In most places, you must be above the age of 18 to get a Harley Davidson finance, but in Alabama and Nebraska, you must be 19. In Mississippi, the minimum age to borrow is 21.
What is the Lowest Credit Score Harley Davidson Will Finance?
There is no lowest credit score required to be authorized for a Harley Davidson finance.
In fact, you may be eligible for lower interest rates, flexible term choices, and a no-down payment.
However, It’s crucial to remember that having a decent credit score does not ensure you’ll be approved for a Harley-Davidson loan.
There are several elements considered when reviewing applications for credit approval, so don’t be disheartened if your credit score isn’t up to grade.
What credit score do you need to finance through Harley?
There is no minimum credit score required to be authorized for a loan, and service personnel may be eligible for lower interest rates, flexible term choices, and no down payment.
What are Harley interest rates?
Rates on new HarleyDavidson® bikes begin at 3.49% APR10, with $0 down10 options available.
How much down payment do I need for a Harley?
A decent rule of thumb is to put down 10% to 20% on a motorcycle.
Who does Harley Davidson use for financing?
The financing Offer is only available on new HarleyDavidson® bikes financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank (ESB) and is subject to credit approval.
However, not all candidates will be accepted. The 4.75% APR offer is exclusively offered to high credit tier clients at ESB on new HarleyDavidson® bikes for up to a 60-month period.
Can you buy a Harley with no money down?
On new Harley-Davidson® bikes, there is no down payment, no interest for 90 days, and no payments for 120 days. This is your chance to obtain the bike of your dreams.
Does Harley Davidson Financial have a grace period?
No, all payments must be made by the due date specified in your contract and on your statement.
Now you know the requirements and all that is needed to kick-start your finance with Harley Davidson.
So what’s next? Let us know your take in the comment section below.
- Harleyfinance – Motorcycle financing
- Should You Borrow From Redwood Coast Finance
- Idaho Housing and Finance | Find Rental Assistance, Rates, Payment & Jobs
- 555 Angel Number Finance: Meaning in Finance & Money
- C&F Finance: Customer Service, Reviews & Locations at a Glance
- Driveways On Finance Near Me | Best Driveway Finance Companies in 2022