Table of Contents Show
- How Much Does a Sleep Technologist Make?
- Top 20 Sleep Study Jobs In the United States
- 1. Sleep Medicine Technician II (Full-Time)
- 2. Sleep Technician
- 3. Sleep Apnea Dental Technician
- 4. Medical Instrument Technician (Polysomnography)-Full-Time
- 5. Polysomnographer / Sleep Tech Respiratory / Neuro Diagnostics (Contract)
- 6. Polysomnography Sleep Technician (Full-Time)
- 7. Polysomnography Tech – Sleep Lab (Full-Time)
- 8. 0404 – Sleep Lab Technician (Full-Time)
- 9. Polysomnography Technician, Registered – Sleep Laboratory
- 10. REG PSG Tech – BHMC-Little Rock/Sleep Disorder
- 11. Sleep Tech, PRN (Part-Time)
- 12. Polysomnography Tech – Highlands Sleep Center PRN #800
- 14. EEG Tech – HonorHealth – PRN – Float Pool – Days
- 15. Sleep Tech – Pawnee Valley (PRN; as needed)
- 16. Sleep Tech PRN
- 17. Electroneurodiagnostic Technician (EEG Tech) | PRN, as needed | Sleep Lab
- 18. EEG Tech-PRN-Hours vary (Part-Time)
- 19. Sleep Technician I-PRN (Night Shift)-(Part-Time)
- 20. Sleep Study Tech – PRN
- How to Get Sleep Study Jobs Fast?
- Can Sleep Loss Affect Health?
- What jobs study sleep?
- How much do sleep techs make in Colorado?
- How do I become a sleep tech?
- Are sleep techs in demand?
- What jobs start later in the day?
- What is a sleep scientist?
Sleep study jobs are everywhere and we have loads of them for you. From different locations across the U.S., we have gathered sleep study job positions now hiring. Take a look below, make your choice, and apply on time.
You can also find this article helpful: How Many Hours Is a Part-Time Job? | 2022
How Much Does a Sleep Technologist Make?
In the United States, the projected total pay for a Sleep Technologist is $72,285 per year, with an average salary of $49,806 per year.
Top 20 Sleep Study Jobs In the United States
1. Sleep Medicine Technician II (Full-Time)
Provides thorough examination and treatment of sleep problems under the overall direction of the Charge RPSGT or designee. In like manner, polysomnography, diagnostic and therapeutic treatments, or patient care and education may be included. A Sleep Medicine Tech II (RPSGT) may execute the tasks of a Sleep Medicine Tech I and may supervise other workers.
- Registered Sleep Technologist
- Computer skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree
2. Sleep Technician
Estimated: $43,000 – $61,000 a year
This will be a 1099 position where you will be expected to interpret home sleep studies. Work will be completed with flexible hours at our Burtonsville, Maryland location. Some remote work is possible after some time pending manager approval. This is one of the best sleep study jobs.
3. Sleep Apnea Dental Technician
Dani Dental Studio – A full-service dental laboratory in Tempe, Arizona, is searching for a highly driven, creative, and team-oriented dental technician to join our dynamic business! Our objective is to continuously provide high-quality dental restorations while providing service, technical, and instructional assistance to our clients.
4. Medical Instrument Technician (Polysomnography)-Full-Time
Only US citizens are eligible. When it is not possible to recruit eligible citizens in line with VA policy, non-citizens may be appointed. This can be considered one of the best sleep study jobs in the US.
Estimated: $52,790 – $68,622 a year
Those who read this article end up reading; 24 Great Jobs That Pay $25 an hour with no experience | 2022
5. Polysomnographer / Sleep Tech Respiratory / Neuro Diagnostics (Contract)
In Little Rock, Arkansas, Aya Healthcare has an immediate opening for the following position: Polysomnographer / Sleep Tech, Respiratory / Neuro Diagnostics. However, this is a 104-week contract position with a minimum of one year of experience.
Since 2001, Aya Healthcare has been an industry leader thanks to passionate and skilled internal team members and physicians. We’ll walk you through every step of the process from the moment you apply. Whether you are looking for a job near home or across the nation, our team members will become your ardent supporters, confidants, and friends.
6. Polysomnography Sleep Technician (Full-Time)
Scott County Hospital is seeking a full-time Registered Polysomnography Sleep Technician to join our team. The Sleep Disorder Center at Scott County Hospital is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and treats both adult and pediatric patients.
Not to mention, the Polysomnography Sleep Technician will provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders. As a matter of fact, position responsibilities include preparing patients for testing, performing tests, and preparing test results for physician interpretation.
A qualified Polysomnographer will be registered with the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists with current BLS, ACLS, NRP, and Kansas Licensure.
In like manner, a licensed Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse may work in the field for six months and take an A-step program to be eligible to take the sleep exam by the Board of Polysomnography Technicians.
Estimated: $41,000 – $55,000 a year
7. Polysomnography Tech – Sleep Lab (Full-Time)
The Polysomnography Tech is responsible for performing basic and advanced polysomnography and associated duties, as well as scoring and analyzing polysomnographic data. Also, the Polysomnography Tech exhibits the knowledge and abilities required to care for juvenile, adult, and elderly patients.
8. 0404 – Sleep Lab Technician (Full-Time)
Bear Lake Memorial Hospital is looking for a Sleep Lab Technician to assist the Sleep Lab Coordinator in performing nocturnal polysomnography for babies and adults as instructed by and in accordance with established standards and procedures.
Estimated: $42,000 – $53,000 a year
9. Polysomnography Technician, Registered – Sleep Laboratory
Under the supervision of the Medical Director, Polysomnography Coordinator, Supervisor, Manager, or Lead Technologist, Registered Polysomnographic Technologists are responsible for performing and monitoring diagnostic testing in accordance with AASM recommendations. This includes, but is not limited to, patient hook-up, device interface, monitoring, troubleshooting, and scoring for sleep disorders tests.
$5000 Hiring Bonus for eligible candidates
10. REG PSG Tech – BHMC-Little Rock/Sleep Disorder
A Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) who provides complete examination and treatment of sleep problems under the direction of the Coordinator. Provides diagnostic as well as therapeutic services.
Estimated: $57,000 – $73,000 a year
11. Sleep Tech, PRN (Part-Time)
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR RESUME AND LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
12. Polysomnography Tech – Highlands Sleep Center PRN #800
To undertake thorough physiological monitoring and testing, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of sleep-related disorders utilizing different diagnostic and therapeutic instruments under the general direction of a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) or the Medical Director. Equally important, is to aid in clinical evaluations.
Salary Range: $22.00/hr
If you’re interested in video games, you can check out this article on 10 Best Ways to Earn Passive Income in GTA Online | 2022
14. EEG Tech – HonorHealth – PRN – Float Pool – Days
HonorHealth is a non-profit, community-based healthcare organization that serves 1.6 million individuals in the greater Phoenix region.
With roughly 12,300 workers, 3,700 connected physicians, and 3,100 volunteers, the network includes six acute-care hospitals, a comprehensive medical group, outpatient surgical clinics, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation, and community services.
15. Sleep Tech – Pawnee Valley (PRN; as needed)
The technologist has the following tasks under the direction of the department management: autonomously performs polysomnographic testing, scoring, and related treatments.
Estimated: $56,000 – $80,000 a year
16. Sleep Tech PRN
Ensures optimal patient care by performing polysomnographic tests as directed by the physician, as well as secretarial and clinic responsibilities and other tasks as assigned.
17. Electroneurodiagnostic Technician (EEG Tech) | PRN, as needed | Sleep Lab
To execute and troubleshoot electro-neuro-diagnostics tests as directed by a physician. Not to mention, complete and carry out the necessary documents and expenses related to electrodiagnostic testing.
Minimum Hiring Wage: $20.78 per hour
18. EEG Tech-PRN-Hours vary (Part-Time)
- Conducts basic and sophisticated EEGs, as well as continuous EEG monitoring
- Conducts Nerve Conduction Studies
- Performs ambulatory EEG application and scanning 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Duties are performed on an as-needed basis.
- Assists in the promotion of strong public relations for the department and Baptist Health Paducah.
- Conducts Evoked Potential Studies
- Adheres to hospital and department regulations and procedures on a consistent basis.
- Charges procedures and enters patients’ information into patient files.
19. Sleep Technician I-PRN (Night Shift)-(Part-Time)
Here, the best nurses, doctors, scientists, researchers, therapists, and caregivers in the country are shaping the future of child health. Every day, we make new steps with an optimistic attitude, a trailblazing spirit, and a famous past.
The American Nurses Credentialing Center has designated us as a Magnet hospital four times, and U.S. News & World Report has routinely ranked us among the top ten pediatric hospitals in the country.
Salary wage: $22.52 – $33.77 an hour
20. Sleep Study Tech – PRN
Daily duties for internal CPS/Sleep Department needs, as well as excellent communication with physicians and the full patient care team. Must exhibit knowledge and ability to offer care suitable to the patient’s age. Also the capability to act effectively in times of disaster
Estimated: $44,000 – $61,000 a year
How to Get Sleep Study Jobs Fast?
Sleep study jobs are everywhere. First, go through our list of Sleep study jobs. Then make a list of ones that meet your choice.
Next, apply for those jobs or search for sleep study jobs on job sites and company websites. Make sure you research more about the job descriptions and company.
Then prepare a befitting cover letter and resume and apply for the job. Finally, research and prepare for the interview when invited.
During the interview, be calm, and confident, and tell them what you can do.
Can Sleep Loss Affect Health?
Lack of sleep (less than 7 hours each night) can have a wide range of consequences for the cardiovascular, endocrine, immunological, and neurological systems, including the following:
- Obesity in adults and children
- Diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance
- Cardiovascular disease and hypertension
- Anxiety symptoms
- Depressed mood
- Alcohol use
What jobs study sleep?
As a sleep technician, you perform extensive sleep tests and analyses under the supervision of the medical director or sleep technologist
How much do sleep techs make in Colorado?
$50,258 a year
How do I become a sleep tech?
- Consider getting an associate’s degree in polysomnnography.
- Research which colleges have accredited sleep technologist programs.
- Complete and pass the A-STEP Program.
- Utilize CoA as a resource.
Are sleep techs in demand?
Yes, there is a strong demand for qualified registered sleep technologists.
What jobs start later in the day?
- Stand-up comedian.
- Freelance writer.
What is a sleep scientist?
They study animals and humans to explore the mystery of why we sleep.
The above-listed jobs opening are basically for sleep therapists and other sleep-related professions. If you are looking for a job in this industry, this is a chance to be part of it
Many people suffer from these problems and need help, you can be a sleep professional in this situation and earn a reasonable amount of cash. By the same token, this is both a part-time and a full-time job. Also, you can make a good source of living from these jobs.
- ncbi.nlm.nih.gov-Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation: An Unmet Public Health Problem
- simplyhired.com-polysomnography Sleep Technician
- How Many Hours Is a Part-Time Job? | 2022
- 25 Under The Table Jobs that Pay Cash Only | 2022
- 27 Websites To Sell Stuff Locally And Online
- 21 Best Passive Income Apps to Make Money in 2022
- How To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything | 15 Legit Ways
- How to Make Money Online for Beginners [20 Tips that Works]
- 32 Best Under the Table Jobs that Pay Cash Directly