Table of Contents Show
Wondering how to play Roblox on a school Chromebook? We were curious too. And our curiosity got us a method that works.
So we’re sharing what we learned from IrwinTech on how to play Roblox on a school Chromebook.
This is one sure way to get around to playing your favorite game on your school Chromebook.
The resources shared in this article were obtained from IrwinTech, and we hope it’s able to help you.
How to Play Roblox on a School Chromebook: Step-by-Step Guide
This method works on Windows Computers, Chromebook, and Macbook
Step 1: Go to this special Roblox link
Step 2: Next, watch a couple of ads while it gets ready
Then allow it to launch
Step 3: It’ll bring you to the screen where you can sign up or log into your Roblox account
Then, sign up if you don’t have an account already or log in
Step 4: Do verification to make sure you’re not a robot
Next, you’ll receive a code on your email
With that, you should be able to log into your Roblox account.
Finally, you should be able to play Roblox on your school Chromebook now.
How to Use a VPN on School Chromebook 2022
The following resources were gotten from IrwinTech.
- Google Drive Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MGVF…
- Other Link: chrome://network
- “Host”: “184.108.40.206”
- “PSK”: “tcuN5gt4RGvcupjR4Kvd”
- “Username”: “vpnuser”
- “Password”: “fr9h2SRCDGABRgCY”
The first option is to use a VPN on your school Chromebook. First, download the VPN from the google drive above.
Open the file above and click download.
Open a new tab. Then type chrome://network then enter. Click import file. Click on .oncfile. Choose a file and click on the file, then click open. It will say networks imported.
Now you’ll see you have the Kozmik VPN. Click on the settings bar, and you’ll be able to connect to the VPN. This removes most filters and stuff on your school Chromebook. So you’ll be able to browse freely.
Click on the menu key on your Chromebook and go back to your settings app.
- Hit on add connection, then click add built-in VPN.
- For the service name, put Kozmik VPN.
- For the provider type, make sure it’s l2p ipsec. The server hostname is 220.127.116.11. Copy and paste.
- After that, you go to username and put VPN user. Then enter in the password.
- Next, go to username, put VPN user and enter the password.
- Enter the key. Then make sure the password and key are correct. You can unhide the password to see if it’s correct.
- Now, hit the connect button.
- If it fails, double-check and make sure everything is correct.
- If your connection fails, re-enter the password and preshared key.
- Still didn’t work? Move on to the next step
- Connect to the VPN, and click on it to go to the network.
- Go to custom name servers and put in 18.104.22.168
- Make all of these 0.0.0.0
- Click enter exit out of this
- Make sure you do the above if you did the other steps where you import the ONC file.
- It’s basically the same thing when you click on the VPN, so make sure to change that as well.
You can play Roblox on your school Chromebook using the method mentioned above. We’ll keep you updated on any changes. Have other ways to play Roblox on your school Chromebook? Do well to share with us in the comment section.
FAQs on How to Play Roblox on a School Chromebook
How do I Unblock Roblox on a school Chromebook?
- Go to this special Roblox link
- Next, it’ll make you watch a couple of ads
- Then allow it to launch
- It brings you to the screen where you can sign up or log into your Roblox account
- Then, sign up if you don’t have an account already or log in
- Do verification to make sure you’re not a robot
- Next, you’ll receive a code on your email
- With that, you should be able to log into your Roblox account.
- Finally, you should be able to play Roblox on your school Chromebook now. (Source: IrwinTech)