Table of Contents Show
- About Crane Finance
- Is Crane Finance Legit?
- Are there Pros and Cons of Crane Finance?
- Crane Finance Login
- Crane Finance Loan Reviews
- Can I qualify for a crane finance installment loan?
- How much can I borrow?
- How do I receive the money I borrow?
- Can I still get an installment loan if I have bad credit?
- How long does it take?
- Do I need a fax machine or a printer?
With the invention of numerous untrusted online loan apps, new crane finance users keep seeking reviews and asking if crane finance is legit.
Most individuals are even more concerned about how to login, get funds and meet their needs.
For someone amid a financial crisis, financial assistance is a ray of hope, and crane finance happens to be that ray of hope that comes to their aid.
Does this mean they shouldn’t look out for this company’s authenticity before kick-starting their loan application?
This might be your case, hence why you’re here to get the truth on whether crane finance is legit.
Well, we have provided you with some information about crane finance that will let you know if requesting this company’s service is legit. Read on!
About Crane Finance
Crane Finance is an online loan application that covers all of your financial demands.
In the event of a financial meltdown, the firm offers you short-term support. So, invariably, they do not meet your long-term financial solution.
You can apply for a loan here with a single click using their simple online application. It is valid for any sum between $100 and $1,000.
Of course, this is a costly method of borrowing where you completing their installment loan application does not guarantee approval for an installment loan offer. For first-time clients, the maximum loan amount is $800.00.
However, you can use their services for unforeseen needs such as auto repairs, medical treatment, or necessary travel fees.
Meanwhile, you need to know that crane finance does not give loans to citizens of Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin.
Is Crane Finance Legit?
In as much as crane finance offers quick/safe loans and deposits the cash on the same business day, you might still not trust them until you have properly investigated and proven them to be real and trustworthy.
Well, here are some facts about crane finance to assist you in understanding the firm and its authenticity.
- Crane finance started on April 7th, 2014.
- The firm has a trust score of 58.4%.
- Crane finance is 22% close to dubious sites.
- It is a member of NAFSA (Native American Financial Services Association) and the Online Lenders Alliance(OLA), according to the website.
- You can easily contact them at 855.432.7654 or CustomerService@CraneFinance.com.
Are there Pros and Cons of Crane Finance?
Crane finance, aside from coming with a lot of benefits, also has some cons that have us doubt its authenticity.
Well, before looking at some of these cons, let’s take a look at its pros:
Pros of Crane Finance
- Crane Finance belongs to one of the prestigious organizations.
- From the website, you can get a loan of up to $1,000.
- The loan application process here is quick and safe.
- If your loan receives approval, you’ll get the money into your account the same day.
Cons of Crane Finance
- A lot of folks have said negative things about their website.
- We do not know who the founder of this loan app is. The website is yet to supply us with any information about its founder.
- This online firm doesn’t have a good review online.
Related: Speedy Loans: 2022 Reviews and Offer
Crane Finance Login
In order to have access to crane finance loan, you will have to first create an account from their website. You do this before you log in to crane finance.
After creating an account, You can log in to crane finance by clicking here, fill in your email address and password, then submit.
Meanwhile, here are the steps to getting your funds:
- Quickly apply online: To get started, simply fill out their brief online application.
- Check your information: Sign in to your account and double-check your personal details.
- Fill out your loan application: You may review and sign your new agreement online.
- Receive your money: When you’re done with the transaction, there will be a deposit of the funds into your bank account.
Crane Finance Loan Reviews
From our research, the crane finance loan reviews reveal a lot of lousy consumer comments regarding the website on wallethub and choiceblogger, which does not endorse the firm. They have a 2.7 rating on Google.
On wallethub, John says of Crane finance,
“What a terrible bank. Absolutely disgusting and shady practices. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. They’ve been giving me nothing but trouble since day one.”
Another review on choiceblogger claims the firm is not legitimate.
“SCAM Company. They do not have a working customer service team, all numbers listed on their website do not work!“ Ani T explains.
While we keep seeing negative reviews about crane financing, a different review revealed a positive comment; Mailenie Leilani Vaders says,
”Amazing team that works together for a common goal- to help you become a homeowner! From pre-approval all the way to closing, the communication was excellent, the team kept me informed every step of the way. Team Crane is definitely rated as a top-of-the-line in financial business.”
Can I qualify for a crane finance installment loan?
Yes, it is simple to qualify! You simply need the following to get authorized for a loan:
- Proof of a steady source of income for the last 90 days.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- You must have a current checking account in your name.
- A valid email address and a current home phone number are required (as well as a work phone number, if applicable).
How much can I borrow?
You can apply for an amount ranging from $100.00 to $1,000.00. The amount you are authorized for is based on the information you provide in your application.
How do I receive the money I borrow?
After your installment loan is confirmed, the funds are automatically credited into your bank account and are accessible the next business day.
If you want to get your money immediately, you can pay an extra charge and have it deposited into your checking account.
Can I still get an installment loan if I have bad credit?
You certainly can! You don’t need good credit to get a loan because your regular source of income serves as your security. Crane Finance does not use standard credit bureaus in the same way that other lenders do.
However, by filling out and submitting the internet application on their website, you accept that you are requesting a loan.
They check application information using national databases such as Clarity, DataX, and Factor Trust as part of their underwriting process; they may pull your credit to establish your eligibility and capacity to repay.
How long does it take?
It only takes a few minutes to complete the application and a quick phone call to check the application details.
Do I need a fax machine or a printer?
These components are unnecessary. They may need to talk with you over the phone to complete your application, and other details may be settled by email, text message, or live chat.
They may also want extra banking and job verification details on subsequent occasions. If you want to print a paper copy of your loan agreement, you will simply need a printer.
We determined from the above study and information that Crane Finance could not be trusted because the company has several unfavorable ratings on Google and other web platforms.
Unfortunately, the website is not very prominent online; therefore it lacks trust.
We advise our visitors to avoid this website due to the vast amount of bad reviews, which suggest that it is a hoax.
- Cranefinance – Crane Finance